WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: NEW TAUPE GREEN HEATHER / SEA SPRAY GREEN NEW TAUPE GREEN HEATHER / SEA SPRAY GREEN CERISE PINK HEATHER / RAMBUTAN PINK TNF BLACK HEATHER / GARDENIA WHITE FANFARE GREEN HEATHER / PARLOUR PURPLE
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
Conditions can change by the hour during all-day outdoor exploration, be prepared for anything with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet, cold conditions. The heathered, waterproof exterior shell with stretch shields a warm, zip-in liner jacket that's insulated with our new, ultralight ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft™ clusters at the core and PrimaLoft® sleeves for versatile warmth.
- 3-in-1 outdoor jacket pairs a waterproof, stretch shell with a zip-in liner jacket that features our new ThermoBall™ insulation and PrimaLoft® insulation
- [Outer jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Fully adjustable attached hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Exposed front zip
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Liner jacket] ThermoBall™ liner with PrimaLoft®-insulated sleeves and bottom panels
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bound cuffs
- shell: 148 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—86% polyester, 14% elastane / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ center front and back panels; PrimaLoft® sleeves and bottom panels
- Avg Weight:
- 780 g (27.51 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.