WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ REMIX JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK PACHE GREY / PACHE GREY GREYSTONE / MINT BLUE CERISE PINK / RAMBUTAN PINK GARDENIA WHITE / TNF BLACK GARDENIA WHITE / HIGH RISE GREY HEATHER COASTLINE BLUE / TECH BLUE HIGH RISE GREY / DANDELION YELLOW
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
Remixed to deliver dialed warmth to your core during active endeavors, our lightweight ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft™ jacket places synthetic clusters at the torso and back to protect your core in wet, cold environments. The lightly insulated (60 g) sleeves and shoulders provide a sleek buffer against cool conditions without restricting arm turnover.
- Find warmth at your core with ultralight, packable ThermoBall insulation at torso
- ThermoBall™ insulation throughout torso with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco on the shoulders and arms
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- 15D nylon ripstop with ThermoBall™ and 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Reverse-coil hand pockets
- Internal elastic cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- bluesign® approved fabric
- shell: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon / body insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ / shoulders and sleeves insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.