Cozy-up to winter in this new down hooded vest. Constructed with a lofty 550-fill down insulation throughout, this thermal vest keeps your core warm in cold temps. Durable nylon taffeta exterior is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather-resistance.
- Fixed hood with adjustable drawcord
- Internal elastic at armholes and bubble hem
- Chunky coil zips at center front and welted hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 553 g (19.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Fabric :
- body (solid): 50D 85 g/m² 69% polyester, 31% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Fabric :
- body (print): 50D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR / insulation: 550 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.