For lightweight, waterproof rain protection that pairs perfectly with tall rubber boots, this hooded rain jacket offers just enough coverage to keep your upper body dry during your commute. The HyVent 2.5 exterior delivers multi-layered waterproofing and has a dry-coach coating on the interior, which eliminates the need for a liner. The internal media pocket provides easy access to your MP3 player while shielding it from the rain. Made with 99% recycled content (pre- and/or post-consumer sources), the material in the product helps divert waste from landfills and saves valuable resources.
- Attached hood with adjustable drawcord
- Center front zip closure
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs
- Snaps at drop split hem
- Contains 99% recycled content by weight
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- solid body: 40D 74 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L–100% recycled nylon plain weave, Fabric: printed body: 75D 98 g/m² HyVent® 2L–100% recycled polyester plain weave
- lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Average Weight:
- 317 g (11.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.