Ease into spring wearing this transitional waterproof hooded jacket that’s crafted of cozy mélange twill. Unpredictable rain showers are no match for HyVent® 2L, a multi-layer waterproofing technology that remains highly breathable. Raglan sleeves and an external drawcord waist create a form-fitting silhouette that remains relaxed. The full-length zip is covered by a double flap to keep out the draft. An internal media pocket with cord guide streamlines your headphone wires. Finished with a sleek nylon taffeta lining for your comfort.
- Fixed hood with adjustable drawcord
- Double flap at center front with internal media pocket with egress and cord guide
- Welted zip hand pockets
- External self fabric drawcord at waist
- Back vent with button closure provides freedom of movement
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 40D 95 g/m² 80% nylon, 20% polyester HyVent® 2L mélange twill
- Avg Weight:
- 570 g (20 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.