Navigate the icicle-lined streets this winter without becoming an icicle yourself in this new down jacket. Constructed with a lofty 550-fill, an oversized shawl collar , and seat belt-style belt with click-in metal buckle. Waist-length silhouette.
- Exposed center front zip with internal draft flap
- Oversized shawl-collar hood with with self fabric drawstring
- Elastic belt with click-in metal buckle
- Hidden zippered hand pockets
- Rolled hem and cuffs
- Inner stretch cuffs
- Internal media pocket
- Metal logo rivet on left sleeve
- Tonal embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 1000 g (35.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 50D 85 g/m² 69% polyester, 31% nylon taffeta with DWR / lining: 40D 81 g/m² 100% nylon satin / insulation: 550 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.