WOMEN'S BOUNDARY TRICLIMATE® JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: TNF BLACK BITTERSWEET BROWN LOGANBERRY RED BLACK WHITE DENIM BLUE RADIANT ORANGE BLACK / RETRO PINK WHITE / LCD GREEN RETRO PINK PINK PEARL BRUNETTE BROWN TNF WHITE BASTILLE GREEN ACOUSTIC BLUE GRAVITY PURPLE RESPONSE RED TNF BLACK TNF WHITE / MONTAGUE BLUE TURQUOISE BLUE TNF WHITE / BOLT BLUE KODIAK BLUE / KODIAK BLUE / SISLEY BLUE LIZZIE GREEN / KODIAK BLUE / VAPOROUS GREY PREMIERE PURPLE / PREMIERE PURPLE / BAROQUE PURPLE TEABERRY PINK / BAROQUE PURPLE / VAPOROUS GREY TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK / TNF WHITE TNF WHITE / TNF WHITE / BOLT BLUE VIBRANT BLUE / VIBRANT BLUE / BOLT BLUE WMRNRBN / WMRNRBN / VAPOROUS GREY BAROQUE PURPLE / BAROQUE PURPLE / TEABERRY PINK
- Size Advisor
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL
Push your boundaries in this three-in-one snowsports jacket and stay warm no matter where you go. Combined with a waterproof, breathable, HyVent® exterior and a high loft, silken interior, you'll stay cozy with this versatile jacket wrapped around your upper half. Interior jacket features embossed print on Radiant Orange and Bittersweet Brown colorways, only. Wear waterproof shell and interior fleece jacket combined in blistering conditions or each as separates when weather permits.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable drop hood with lower face protection
- Brushed collar lining
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Center front flap and internal stormflap
- Two hand pockets
- Non abrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Triclimate® ] Silken fleece liner, Two hand pockets, Elastic-bound cuffs
- Average weight:
- 1225 g (43.2 oz)
- Length from center back:
- body: 70D 128.8 g/m² (3.8 oz/yd²) faille weave nylon HyVent® 2L
- Triclimate® insulation: silken fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.