Get three jackets in one for versatile protection this fall season and beyond. The versatile, functional and stylish 37-inch long trench coat covers a zip-out 34-inch long insulated liner with a sleek, quilted waist for a tailored fit. These jackets can be paired together or worn separately as weather permits.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a 37-inch long trench coat with a zip-out 34-inch long insulated liner
- [Outer jacket] Removable zip-off hood
- Tailored fit
- Two-way zip with hidden snap placket
- Faux pocket flaps with hidden snap closure
- Side entry zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left sleeve
- Back vent opening with hidden snap
- Logo at right upper back
- Internal media pocket with logo media cord guide
- [Liner jacket] Zips into outer jacket
- Reverses to non-quilted side
- Front reversible zip closure
- Inseam zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at sleeve hem and upper back
- outer: HyVent® 2L—100% polyester bonded / lining: 100% nylon satin / liner: 100% polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1384 g (48.8 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.