WOMEN’S ALLABOUT TRICLIMATE® JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: GARDENIA WHITE / TNF BLACK GREYSTONE / MINT BLUE HIGH RISE GREY / RAMBUTAN PINK RAVE GREEN / GREYSTONE GARDENIA WHITE / TNF BLACK DANDELION YELLOW / HIGH RISE GREY FANFARE GREEN / PARLOUR PURPLE TNF BLACK / CERISE PINK
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
Our stylish solution to staying dry and warm through the season, this 3-in-1 jacket features a colorblocked, waterproof exterior jacket layered over a removable quilted stretch-fleece liner jacket. Wear both jackets together on wet spring days when the skies are threatening rain. Or, adapt to quick-changing transitional weather and wear them separately for customized coverage.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof outdoor jacket with a zip-out quilted stretch-fleece liner jacket
- 100% polyester HyVent® 2L plain weave with Heatseeker™ insulation
- Zip-in compatible
- Fully adjustable, attached hood
- Hem drawcord
- Elastic cuff
- Insulated liner with exterior quilted sleeves and interior body quilt detail
- Please note: The Gardenia White/TNF Black Triclimate jacket features a Gardenia White liner jacket (not as shown)
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- body: HyVent® 2L—100% polyester plain weave
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta liner with 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 960 g (33.86 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.