Get your twin-tips or snowboard ready for some serious, all-mountain riding with this versatile three-in-one snowsports jacket. The fully seam sealed jacket is crafted of waterproof, breathable HyVent™ and features rider-specific features throughout. Internal goggles pocket keeps your lenses scratch free and a soft goggle cloth is stashed in the wrist accessory pocket. An adjustable, snap-down powder skirt keeps snow from flipping up during your turns and soaking your mid-layers. The durable, waterproof vest is constructed with 550-fill goose down in the front and back, and synthetic insulation in the side panels for warmth without bulk. Layer this insulated vest over, or under, the hard-shell jacket for customized winter warmth.
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable fixed hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Zip hand pockets
- Wrist zip accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-pocket access with egress opening
- Internal goggles pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip-in integration
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem system [Triclimate®] Collar stand
- shell: 75D 162 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester twill / shell lining: taffeta, brushed tricot, mesh / shell insulation: 60 g Heatseeker™
- outer vest shell: 160 g/m² HyVent 2L—100% polyester yarn-dyed plaid; 75D 162 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester twill / outer vest lining: taffeta, brushed tricot
- Avg Weight:
- 1370 g (48.33 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- shell 28.5”, vest 26”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.