WOMEN'S GLACIER TRICLIMATE JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: FANFARE GREEN / MINT BLUE MOONLIGHT IVORY / WEIMARANER BROWN WEIMARANER BROWN / MOONLIGHT IVORY PASSION PINK / TNF BLACK BRILLIANT BLUE / FROSTY BLUE MIAMI ORANGE / HIGH RISE GREY GREYSTONE / COY PINK TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK TNF WHITE / TNF WHITE FANFARE GREEN / MINT BLUE RAMBUTAN PINK / HIGH RISE GREY GREYSTONE / DAPPLE GREY GARDENIA WHITE / TNF BLACK COASTLINE BLUE / TECH BLUE NEW TAUPE GREEN / SEA SPRAY GREEN TNF BLACK / GARDENIA WHITE PARLOUR PURPLE / BALLET PINK
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL
Enjoy three seasons of customizable coverage with a versatile jacket and liner that can be worn together or as separates. Sport the seam-sealed outer jacket crafted with HyVent® technology when you need waterproof, yet breathable, protection from the rain or snow. Zip in the soft, low-maintenance TKA fleece jacket for a boost of lightweight warmth, or remove it for everyday wear on its own.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof outer jacket with a zip-out TKA fleece liner jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed with 100 g fleece inner
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Triclimate®] 100-weight fleece
- Brushed collar for comfort
- body: 75D 110 g/m² (3.24 oz/yd²) 100% polyester HyVent® / lining jacket: 300 g/m² (10.58 oz/yd²) 100% polyester TKA fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 1030 g (36.33 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.