Get outside with this new Triclimate® jacket that offers breathable, waterproof protection delivered within a soft exterior and plush interior. The outer jacket is constructed with sealed seams and features HyVent® 2L technology for multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable. A removable hood and pit-zip vents allow you to customize your coverage and the 200-weight fleece liner jacket can be zipped out entirely on milder winter days.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed with 200-weight textured fleece inner
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure Napoleon pocket
- Internal media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Triclimate®] 200-weight textured fleece
- Brushed collar for comfort
- body: 70D 133 g/m² (3.857 oz/yd²) 100% nylon HyVent® 2L / Triclimate® insulation: 200 g textured fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 1150 g (40.57 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.