Winter warmth doesn't get any more comfortable than this slip-on bootie that's insulated with ThermoBall™ technology to achieve the warmth equivalent of 600-fill down while providing the wet-weather insulating performance of a synthetic. Tighten the barrel-lock drawcord on the faux-fur detailed collar to trap hot air and stay warmer while padding around Everest Base Camp or on winter walks.
- [UPPER] Water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop shaft
- Protective synthetic mudguard
- ThermoBall™ insulation
- Plush faux-fur collar
- [BOTTOM] Cushioned, lightweight, injection-molded EVA outsole
- Inset TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber center pod with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction in winter conditions
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight :
- 1/2 pair: 8 oz (227 g) pair: 1 lb. (454 g)
- 7" (18 cm)
- 13.5" (34.5 cm)
- Limited one-year warranty
The new synthetic alternative to down, ThermoBall™ achieves the warmth and compressibility of down while also offering the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics. The small, round PrimaLoft® synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters by trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. This revolution in insulation has been independently tested by Kansas State University and is proven to offer the warmth equivalent of 600-fill goose down.