WOMEN'S SABLE MID GTX XCR® BOOT
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: CLASSIC KHAKI / TOFINO BLUE CLASSIC KHAKI / TOFINO BLUE Q-SILVER GREY / CHERRY SANTHEMUM RED DRK EARTH BN / HABANERO ORANGE BURNTOLIVEGN / CITRONELLEGN CUB BROWN / JUICY RED
- Size Advisor
- Size: 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11
Made for alpine starts and fast-and-light ascents, this new lightweight, mid-cut day hiking boot provides maximum agility and responsiveness with a waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® membrane, and a grippy, durable Virbam® rubber outsole.
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Combination BLC compliant nubuck and synthetic suede leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Gusseted tongue provides protection from unwanted debris
- Tec Tuff high abrasion protective toe and heel cap
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed
- Heal Cradle™ technology encompassing a dual-density EVA midsole with a compression-molded EVA X-2™ heel insert
- [BOTTOM] Exclusive, lightweight women-specific Vibram® rubber Outsole
- ESS shank for midfoot stability encompassing Snake Plate™ forefoot push-through protection technology
- Secondary midfoot nylon shank for additional support
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:* ½ pair:
- ½ pair: 14.3 oz (406 g), pair: pair: 1 lb 12.6 oz (812 g)
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.