Made for alpine starts and fast-and-light ascents, this new lightweight, mid-cut day hiking boot provides maximum agility and responsiveness with a waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® membrane, and a grippy, durable Virbam® rubber outsole.
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Combination BLC compliant nubuck and synthetic suede leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Gusseted tongue provides protection from unwanted debris
- Tec Tuff high abrasion protective toe and heel cap
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed
- Heal Cradle™ technology encompassing a dual-density EVA midsole with a compression-molded EVA X-2™ heel insert
- [BOTTOM] Exclusive, lightweight women-specific Vibram® rubber Outsole
- ESS shank for midfoot stability encompassing Snake Plate™ forefoot push-through protection technology
- Secondary midfoot nylon shank for additional support
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:* ½ pair:
- ½ pair: 14.3 oz (406 g), pair: pair: 1 lb 12.6 oz (812 g)
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.