For all-mountain performance during long spring days in the mountains, rely on a versatile midweight fleece with a sleek, hybrid construction. This abrasion-resistant hardface fleece jacket has strategically placed side-stretch panels with wicking FlashDry™ fibers for improved breathability and range of movement on the rock. Zippered handwarmer pockets are designed to remain accessible while you're wearing a climbing harness or a pack.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Pontetorto hardface fleece has a wide comfort range, packs small and resists abrasion
- Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 241 g/m² 92% polyester, 8% elastane Pontetorto jersey knit
- side panels/underarms: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with FlashDry™
- Average Weight:
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.