Get wrapped up in the warmth of this coveted quilted winter jacket, literally—the 47” length will keep you covered from head to toe. Silky taffeta nylon exterior is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather-resistance in wet conditions. Lofty 700-fill down insulation packs a punch to keep you warm on the coldest days of the season. Insulated, adjustable (and removable) hood provides versatile coverage.
- Variegated quilting throughout body
- Adjustable removable hood
- Exposed two-way center front zip closure with kissing welt and internal draft flap
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Zip hand pockets
- Hidden elastic at cuffs
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 30D 53 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR / lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- insulation: 700 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 780 g (27.5 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.