Navigate cold, icicle-laden city streets with this new sophisticated down winter jacket. Constructed from a durable exterior that’s treated with DWR (durable water repellent), this winter-warrior is insulated with lofty water-resistant 600-fill down for ample warmth needed during the coldest months. Modern quilting, a belted waist, and removable faux-fur trim on the hood gives this warm winter jacket a feminine look.
- Detachable faux fur at fixed, adjustable drop hood
- Hood adjustment tab
- Stand-up collar
- Variegated and mixed quilting throughout body
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Elastic belt with metal logo buckle and security belt tab
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- body: 30D x 70D 80 g/m² 100% polyester twill / lining: 40D 75 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill / insulation: 600 fill water-resistant down
- Avg Weight:
- 852 g (30.1 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.