- Hood stows in oversize stand-up collar
- Exposed center front zip with corded piping and inner draft flap
- Hidden zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Satin lining
- Embroidered logo at left hip
- body: 15D 70 g/m² 100% polyester dobby weave with DWR / lining: 40D 75 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill / insulation: 600 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 430 g (15.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.