Shield yourself from harsh winters in Oslo or New York, and stay warm and dry inside this waterproof down jacket. Made with waterproof, breathable, seam sealed HyVent® 2L fabric at the exterior, this resilient insulated winter jacket rests mid-thigh for added coverage. Tuck your head into the insulated hood affixed with a (removable) faux fur trim, and cinch the slim webbed waist belt tight to ward off gusts of snow and wind.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable, insulated hood
- Detachable faux fur trim
- Two Napoleon chest pockets
- Two-way center front zip and snap-down closure
- Attached webbed belt with metal buckle
- Internal security pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Attached internal fleece in cuffs
- Average weight:
- 1396 g (49.2 oz)
- Length from center back:
- body: 70D 138 g/m² (4.07 oz/yd²) 100% nylon plain weave HyVent® 2L
- insulation: 550 fill goose down
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.