Providing the maximum thermal protection and moisture management for low-to-medium intensity activities in cold weather, this long-sleeve baselayer pullover features strategically placed flat-locked seams and an innovative polyester blend-fabric including FlashDry™ technology that dramatically improves dry time and breathability. Partial stretch fabrication promotes unrestricted mobility.
- Mock neck
- Half-zip front
- Flat-locked seams
- Logo tag
- bluesign® approved material
- 170 g/m² 88% polyester, 12% polyolefin two-layer hi-mechanical stretch double knit with FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.