Stay out longer on epic powder days wearing a technical, insulated ski glove that's crafted of waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® for best-in-class protection on the slopes. Constructed with ample insulation (200 g) at the back of the hand, where heat loss is greater, and slightly less (150 g) at the palm. Women-specific insulation placement and dialed fit makes these warm gloves incredibly comfortable during all-day wear or when flexed around ski poles. Drop a handwarmer in the Wrist Oven™ to keep your fingers toasty during the coldest days on the slopes.
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Removable Wrist Oven leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert keeps hands dry
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps heat in
- shell: nylon oxford / lining: 100% polyester with FlashDry™ / palm: synthetic leather / palm insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™
- back-of-hand insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ / insert: GORE-TEX®
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.