Minimize your exposure while skiing on the most frigid days of the season with this high-performance mid-layer that's insulated with warm 600-fill down. The hybrid construction features side stretch panels for improved freedom of movement and reduced bulk. The durable nylon ripstop exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light snowfall when worn as a standalone jacket on mild winter days.
- High-performance skiing mid-layer jacket that's insulated with warm 600-fill down
- Active fit
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hybrid construction with 600 fill down in the body and top of sleeves
- Invisible zip chest pocket
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- shell: 30D 55 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR / side panels: 265 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane / insulation: 600 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.