Run all winter long in this technical stretch fleece pullover that delivers midweight warmth without bulk. Constructed with wicking FlashDry™ fibers throughout to manage moisture and speed drying when you're working up a sweat on the trail. Body-mapped knit FlashDry™ panels down the back, sides, and under the arms improves breathability and mobility. When your hands need light protection in chilly weather, pull the mitts out from the internal cuffs and over your fingers. The quarter-zip neck provides extra coverage when fully zipped, or quick ventilation when unzipped. Rear easy-access pocket secures energy gels or car keys. 360 degree reflectivity maximizes your visibility after dusk on the trails or the road.
- Two-way zip with reflectivity
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Inner mitts
- Shaped hem
- Secure back pocket
- Reflective logo
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 250 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane knit with FlashDry™ / panel: 165 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.