Layer on this lightweight, technical hoodie to optimize your performance during cold-weather runs. The updated design for 2013 features body-mapped construction and FlashDry™ fibers to accelerate drying time and regulate body temperature. Knit panels placed down the center back and hood, under the arms, and down the sides offer breathability where you need it most. The half-zip neck provides extra coverage when fully zipped, or ventilates the core when unzipped. Easy-access chest pocket secures energy gels or car keys. When your hands need light protection in chilly weather, pull the mitts out from the internal cuffs and cover your fingers.
- Inner mitts
- Chest pocket
- Reflective logo
- MP3 compatible
- body: 165 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™ / panel: 145 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.