Cranking up the pedal revolutions on challenging backcountry trails calls for lightweight, breathable shorts with a removable liner. The durable, stretch-woven outer shorts feature FlashDry™ technology that works with your body to improve overall drying time. Mesh thighs vents and mesh-lined hand pockets improve airflow to keep you cool. High-back waistband with adjustable tabs prevents gapping as you lean towards the handlebars. Layered under the 11" inseam outer short is a 9.5" inseam chamois liner short that offers breathable support and next-to-skin comfort. The XC mountain-bike specific fit offers greater freedom of movement with less pedaling interference.
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Raised high-back waistband
- Mesh-lined hand pockets
- Sunglasses wipe in right-hand pocket
- Mesh thigh vents
- Seamless crotch gusset
- Reinforced stitching and bartacking throughout all stress zones
- Removable liner chamois short
- Reflective logos
- 166 g/m² (4.9 oz/yd²) 90% polyester, 10% elastane double weave with FlashDry™ wicking finish
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- 11” outer, 6” inner
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.