Show off your feminine style, and maximize your freedom of movement on the trail wearing our four-way stretch nylon skort. This new design for spring 2013 features fitted stretch-knit undershorts that are attached for modesty and to prevent chafing. This lightweight skort is a breathable layer that’s also quick drying after exposure to wet conditions. The waistband fastens with a snap closure and has belt loops. The zippered back pocket securely holds compact items, like a flat compass, while keeping them easily accessible.
- Incredibly lightweight four-way stretch fabrication
- Quick drying
- Belt loops at waistband with snap closure
- Two front hand pockets
- One rear pocket with zip closure
- Fitted stretch knit undershorts attached under skirt
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 90D 124 g/m² (4.37 oz/yd²) 95% nylon, 5% elastane four-way stretch
- Avg Weight:
- 160 g (6 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.