A versatile mid-layer that does double duty, helping to regulate your body temperature during intense stages of your hike while also providing optimum wind protection and warmth in chilly conditions. The full-length front zip makes it easy to layer this lightweight, stretch jacket, or to quickly remove it and compress it into your pack. Textured interlock knit panels across the back, underarms and forearms have FlashDry™ technology to improve wicking and surface evaporation for a faster drying time. Thumb holes on cuffs allow sleeve to cover your hands for additional warmth.
- body: 196 g/m² (6.914 oz/yd²) 53% polyester, 47% polyester
- panels: 90D 130 g/m² (4.58 oz/yd²) 100% polyester interlock knit with bubblecomb texture
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (13 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.