Go all-day tackling technical terrain in the backcountry with this versatile hybrid soft-shell jacket that can be worn as a mid-layer or outer layer. The hybrid construction protects your torso with wind-resistant nylon ripstop and places stretch fleece Pontetorto™ panels on the sides and under the arms for improved mobility. Ample 100g PrimaLoft™ One synthetic insulation buffers your core and partially insulates the hood to keep you warmer in cold, windy conditions. Knit cuffs have embedded FlashDry™ fibers to wick sweat and remain dry. Zippered front pockets remain easily accessible when you're wearing a pack or a harness for ease of movement.
- Active fit
- Alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Updated shell fabric offers excellent wind resistance
- Attached, partially insulated hood
- Pontetorto fleece paneled into sides, hood and hem for comfort and mobility
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Revised and improved cuff
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 20D 41 g/m² (1.21 oz/yd²) 100% nylon micro-ripstop
- side panels/underarms: 241 g/m² (7.11 oz/yd²) Pontetorto Tecnostretch—92% polyester, 8% elastane jersey fleece
- cuff: 225 g/m² (6.64 oz/yd²) 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit with FlashDry™ / insulation: 40 g PrimaLoft® One
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.