WOMEN'S RDT 100 1/2 ZIP
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: TNF BLACK GRAPHITE GREY TNF BLACK VIBRANT BLUE PREMIERE PURPLE LINARIA PINK TNF WHITE ION BLUE FROSTY BLUE MIAMI ORANGE TNF WHITE / PASSION PINK HIGH RISE GREY MARKER BLUE JAIDEN GREEN FIRE BRICK RED
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
Sport this lightweight fleece pullover on your next backpacking trip and you'll be hard-pressed to imagine colder weather hikes without it. New lightweight fleece features FlashDry™ technology embedded into the material to drastically improve wicking, drying time, and breathability in a revolutionary new way. Abrasion-resistant paneling and forward-rolled shoulders to aid with pack carry.
- Fleece with FlashDry™ fibers for improved dry time
- Secure-zip bicep pocket
- Half zip for venting
- TNF™ Apex stretch woven at collar and bicep pocket for abrasion resistance
- 70D 155 g/m² (5.46 oz/yd²) 100% polyester with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Average Weight:
- 210 g (7.41 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
TKA 100 is a lightweight, high-performance microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. TKA micro-fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 percent polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
TKA 200 is a midweight fleece ideally suited to function as a mid-layer. This 100 percent polyester, pill-resistant fabric is warm, breathable and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
TKA 300 is a mid to heavyweight, high-performance, pill-resistant fleece. It can be worn as a layering piece or by itself as a warm, casual outer layer; a great alternative to a cotton sweatshirt.
TKA Superstretch features a supple, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers exceptional breathability and comfort. The soft, brushed inner surface aids in the fabric’s moisture control and prevents chaffing, while the polyester and spandex construction contributes to a conforming, supportive fit. TKA Superstretch is ideal as a layering piece in cool-to-cold conditions or may be worn by itself as an aerobic outer layer.
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.