WOMEN'S AVA TRICLIMATE® JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK TNF WHITE / TNF WHITE / TNF WHITE KODIAK BLUE / KODIAK BLUE / SISLEY BLUE PLUSH PURPLE / PREMIERE PURPLE / VAPOROUS GREY TEABERRY PINK / TEABERRY PINK / BAROQUE PURPLE WMRNRBN / WMRNRBN / VAPOROUS GREY BAROQUE PURPLE / BAROQUE PURPLE / TEABERRY PINK VIBRANT BLUE / BOLT BLUE / TNF WHITE
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL
When winter gets underway, you don’t want to get in its way without being prepared. Suit-up for the season with this new three-in-one winter coat. Constructed from a waterproof, breathable, seam sealed HyVent® 2L exterior jacket and paired with an interior, insulated, removable liner jacket, this duo creates a versatile arsenal of winter protection that you can mix and match as weather conditions change. Pop color flashes at exterior and interior jackets (on select colors).
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Center front zip with stormflap
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Triclimate®] 80 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Please note: Exterior jacket is a solid color across all colorways and does not have a multicolor exterior as shown in images. We're working quickly to update these images.
- body: 70D 128 g/m² (3.712 oz/yd2) 100% nylon HyVent® 2L / Triclimate®: 80 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 1040 g (36.68 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.