Sink into the stand collar of this hooded 550-fill goose down jacket for plush warmth while waiting for your turn to drop into the pipe, or catch the J-bar. The textured taffeta exterior is water-resistant with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for additional protection on the hill. Finished with freeride-specific features throughout.
- Freeride-specific, hooded 550-fill goose down jacket with DWR finish
- Water resistant, breathable
- Fixed drop hood with standing collar
- Hand pockets
- Internal media-pocket access
- Internal goggle pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Hidden elasticated cuffs
- Designed for skiing/snowboarding
- shell: 30D 60 g/m² 100% polyester dobby taffeta with DWR / lining: taffeta, brushed tricot / insulation: 550 fill goose down, 240 g/50 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 12 oz (790 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.