WOMEN’S RICAS INSULATED JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: AMAZON GREEN LEAF PRINT ROCKET RED BALLET PINK TNF WHITE ADOBE BROWN SULPHUR SPRING GREEN TNF BLACK DEEP TEAL BLUE MONTAGUE BLUE STRIPE HERRINGBONE PRINT AMAZON GREEN STRIPE HERRINGBONE PRINT AMAZON GREEN LEAF PRINT MONTAGUE BLUE DOWNTOWN PLAID DEEP TEAL BLUE DOWNTOWN PLAID MINT BLUE LEAF PRINT
- Find Your Size
- Size: XS S M L XL
A TNF™ freeride athlete favorite, this stylish and fully functional, waterproof jacket is crafted with freeride-specific features and varied insulation for dialed warmth. Crafted with 80 g of insulation in the body and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves to warm you to the core on cold days.
- Rider-specific, waterproof, insulated jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable fixed hood with single adjustment
- Pit-zip vents
- Internal media pocket access
- Internal goggle pocket
- Powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Hand zip pockets
- Designed for skiing/snowboarding
- shell: 75D 165 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester twill solid; 70D 165 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% polyester faille leaf prints, downtown plaids and herringbone stripe prints
- lining: taffeta, brushed tricot / insulation: 80 g/60 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 13 oz (825 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.