Spend a day in the mountains exploring nature’s playground for skiers with a quick-drying hard-faced fleece mid-layer that's highly breathable. This 75D heavyweight fleece is durable and densely knit to withstand seasons of ski excursions in the backcountry. Revolutionary FlashDry™ fibers woven throughout the garment wick sweat away from your baselayers while you hike up and launch off of jumps. The scuba hood fits under a helmet to keep your head covered and warm during snowstorms. Thumbhole cuffs protect your wrists from exposure to cold winter air.
- Scuba drop hood with binding
- VISLON® center front zip
- Zip chest utility pocket
- Transceiver security loops
- Zip hand pockets
- Thumbhole cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 75D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd²) FlashDry™ jersey faced fleece— 51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 2.7 oz (530 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Charge the Hill
Point it down the hill and carve up sick lines in a 700-fill down jacket and waterproof pants that deliver all-day protection.Shop This Outfit