Spend a day in the mountains exploring nature’s playground for skiers with a quick-drying hard-faced fleece mid-layer that's highly breathable. This 75D heavyweight fleece is durable and densely knit to withstand seasons of ski excursions in the backcountry. Revolutionary FlashDry™ fibers woven throughout the garment wick sweat away from your baselayers while you hike up and launch off of jumps. The scuba hood fits under a helmet to keep your head covered and warm during snowstorms. Thumbhole cuffs protect your wrists from exposure to cold winter air.
- Scuba drop hood with binding
- VISLON® center front zip
- Zip chest utility pocket
- Transceiver security loops
- Zip hand pockets
- Thumbhole cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 75D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd²) FlashDry™ jersey faced fleece— 51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 2.7 oz (530 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.