Make the transition from carving turns to sipping cocoa without missing a beat in this insulated, parka-length ski jacket that features a flattering ruched waist and waterproof, iridescent exterior. Select alpine-specific features throughout.
- Insulated, parka-length ski jacket that features a flattering ruched waist and waterproof, iridescent exterior
- Water resistant, breathable
- Voluminous drape hood
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Front double-closure dickie construction
- Hand zip pockets
- Invisible wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Ruched waist
- shell: 96 g/m² 100% polyester novelty distressed mini herringbone with DWR / insulation: 550 down, 100 g/40 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 5 oz (1050 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.