Updated with streamlined PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ baffles contoured to fit and flatter your body, this insulated vest will maintain your core warmth in cold, wet conditions. Our synthetic insulation technology features round ThermoBall™ clusters that trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth without weight. Wear this thermal vest as a mid-layer for added warmth on the coldest winter days, or pack it for emergency protection in the backcountry.
- Ultralight, packable vest with ThermoBall insulation and and sleek, feminine quilting
- New feminine quilt pattern with interior quilt pattern at sleeves, sides and collar
- DWR (Durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture
- Hidden-zip hand pockets
- Internal hem drawcord through hand pockets
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 15D 33 g/m² (1.16 oz/yd²) 100% nylon with DWR
- insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.