Hike and climb during the day and sleep on the portaledge by night, wearing this lightweight fleece with a quarter-zip neck for easy ventilation. Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ fleece has a gridded construction that moves moisture away from the skin to the quick-drying exterior. An essential for your alpine kit, this lightweight, packable layer allows you to carry less and still be prepared for unpredictable spring conditions.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Versatile Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency™ grid fabric is lightweight, breathable and wicks moisture
- Athletically cut and patterned-mapped with vertical activity in mind
- Single chest stowpocket
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- 132 g/m² Polartec® Power Dry®—92% polyester, 8% elastane heathered grid jersey fleece
- Average Weight:
- 210 g (7.41 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.
Complete the Outfit
Prepare to tackle demanding terrain with best-in-class layers that provide warmth and durability without weight. European-made half-crampon mountaineering boot with Vibram® soles and waterproof Gore-Tex® lining keeps out moisture and provides premier protection as you scale the mountain.Shop This Outfit