Designed to deliver compressible, featherweight warmth during alpine missions, this insulated vest hugs the body with 800-fill down for major boost of thermal warmth when layered in cold conditions. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Featherlight, compressible warmth warms your core without restricting mobility
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains compressible
- Stuffs into its own hand pocket
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop / hips: 240 g/m² 44% polyester, 42% nylon, 14% elastane jersey faced fleece / insulation: 800 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 251 g (9 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.