Break into the backcouty on any ski mountaineering or alpine climbing mission with a boost of warmth from this versatile, featherweight 800-fill down layer that's finished with a protective, yet sleek 15D exterior. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Featherlight, compressible warmth that can be sported as either a mid or outer layer on any alpine mission
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains compressible
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop / hips: 240 g/m² 44% polyester, 42% nylon, 14% elastane jersey faced fleece / insulation: 800 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 356 g (13 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.