Battle frigid temperatures and tear down the mountain with the warmth of this 700-fill water-resistant ProDown™ insulated jacket that’s designed to provide extreme warmth in wet, harsh conditions. To achieve warmth without bulk, chambers of 700-fill water-resistant down are placed along the front and back torso, and sleek (100 g) PrimaLoft® One panels warm the sides. The ultra-durable 50D Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
- Built for polar cold, this water-resistant down insulated backcountry ski jacket has a Windstopper® exterior and PrimaLoft® Gold insulated side panels
- Windproof, water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- VISLON® center front zip
- VISLON® zip chest pocket with radio holder
- Water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal security-zip pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 50D 83 g/m² (2.45 oz/yd²) Windstopper® 2L fabric— 100% polyester / insulation: 700 fill ProDown™
- side panels/hood: 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation / lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 12.9 oz (820 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells offer total wind protection and maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell, all in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable and provide the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
- Total wind protection
- Maximum breathability
- Soft and lightweight
- Warm and dry insulation
- Water resistant
- Ideal for cold and windy conditions
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.