Paddle out towards the horizon in 3” inseam boardshorts crafted with four-way stretch and an anti-chafe backing for all-day comfort. QuickDry treatment reduces overall water absorption and speeds drying time, so you aren’t stuck with soggy shorts after a day at the ocean. Active fit has a relaxed, drawstring waist and a slightly slimmer cut through the thighs. The front of these shorts closes with a hook-and-loop fly, making these board shorts easy to change into by the waterfront.
- Active fit has a slightly slimmer cut through the thigh
- Features our new premium hex dobby weave backer for reduced chafing and quick dry time
- Drawcord at waistband with Velcro® gusseted fly
- Velcro® back pocket
- Quattro stretch
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+
- 75D 153 g/m² (5.39 oz/yd2) 90% polyester, 10% elastane four-way stretch woven with hex dobby backer
- Average Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- R 3”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Complete the Outfit
White Water Kayaker
Paddle through the rapids wearing this quick-drying tank that features a shelf bra for a little extra support. Four-way stretch boardshorts with a 3" inseam are treated to reduce water absorption and keep you comfortable on the water.Shop This Outfit