Dial in your layers on alpine missions with this insulated jacket that's constructed with side-stretch panels to achieve a sleek fit while delivering a boost of warmth in cool conditions. When worn as an exterior layer, the ripstop exterior with DWR (durable water repellent) finish will shed light moisture upon contact. The symmetrical front-zip closure and comfortable knit-lined collar are desinged to reduce zipper chafing while climbing.
- Synthetic-insulated jacket with side-stretch panels can be worn as a mid or outer layer for all-mountain versatility
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco stays warm even when wet
- Stretch knit side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Internal knit collar for protection and warmth
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR / insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Avg Weight:
- 390 g (14 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.