Zip into this stretch denim-knit twill jacket for lightweight protection at the crag, on the trails or at the campsite. The durable, densely woven material offers both abrasion resistance and freedom of movement during active endeavors. Finished with stretch panels at the hips and wrists that are are soft against the skin.
- Active fit
- Abrasion-resistant denim twill knit with cypress fabric in back of neck, cuff and hem
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Gusset at underarm
- Two hand pockets
- Quattro stretch
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- body: 70D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd2) 48% polyester, 41% cotton, 11% elastane denim knit twill
- cuff and hem panels: 50D 187 g/m² 88% polyester, 12% elastane stretch knit
- Average Weight:
- 430 g (15.17 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.