Developed with adrenaline junkies like TNF™ big-mountain skiers Ingrid Backstrom and Angel Collinson for slaying maximum vertical miles in the backcountry, our most technically advanced jacket now features an updated design and fabric for 2014. Nearly indestructible 70D Gore-Tex® Pro 3L offers premier waterproofing and windproofing with exceptional breathability for best-in-class protection in remote mountain zones. Purpose-built pockets include an exterior chest pocket that secures a radio transceiver and an interior water-resistant pocket that protects your cell phone from moisture while extending the battery life. The stretch powder skirt features clip-in integration to seal out wind, the cold, and moisture, whether you are skiing in whiteout conditions or wipe out. If an avalanche is triggered, the nearly weightless embedded RECCO® transponder in this jacket can be pinpointed by the detectors carried by the rescue team.
- Our most technically advanced Gore-Tex® Pro 3L jacket provides bomber protection and equipment-specific pockets for backcountry ski adventures
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® center front zip
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zip lower chest pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zip chest pocket with radio-holder pocket
- Water-resistant PU pit-zip vents
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zip wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal water-resistant, insulated phone pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- 70D 153 g/m² (4.51 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® Pro Product 3L fabric— 100% nylon plain weave with woven ripstop backer
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 7.6 oz (670 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.