Perfect for bluebird days riding the pipe or cruising around the lodge after the 4 o'clock bell, this 550-fill goose-down insulated vest hugs the core and hips for an extra boost of form-fitting warmth. The soft, woven exterior is water-resistant and breathable for additional protection on the hill.
- Rider-specific 550-fill goose-down insulated vest hugs the core and hips for extra warmth
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable fixed hood with single adjustment
- Removable, Italian-made faux fur on hood
- Hand zip pockets
- Internal media-pocket access with egress opening
- Adjustable waist system
- Rib-knit hem
- shell: 50D 91 g/m² 70% polyester, 30% nylon plain weave peached with DWR / lining: taffeta, brushed tricot / insulation: 550 fill goose down, 160 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 9 oz (710 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.