Maximize your performance on demanding, mixed terrain wearing this best-in-class, half-crampon mountaineering boot that's handcrafted in Italy with European build. A breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps moisture from seeping into the boots as you scale the mountain. TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability with crampon spoiler provides stable footing on technical terrain. Vibram® Mulaz sole grips slippery environments when ascending and descending. Rugged stainless steel hardware is durable for long-term use in unforgiving conditions.
- Premier waterproof half-crampon mountaineering boot that's handcrafted in Italy with European build
- UPPER/ GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Smartlite® PU mudguard
- Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- BOTTOM/ TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 8 oz (681 g) / pair: 3 lbs (1362 g) based on Women’s 7
- Guarantee :
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
Complete the Outfit
Prepare to tackle demanding terrain with best-in-class layers that provide warmth and durability without weight. European-made half-crampon mountaineering boot with Vibram® soles and waterproof Gore-Tex® lining keeps out moisture and provides premier protection as you scale the mountain.Shop This Outfit