Ultralight, but tough as nails, this stretch hardface fleece jacket features a Thermo3D™ design to keep you dry and comfortable while moving fast on the trail. The hybrid construction places checkered fleece FlashDry™ panels around the neck, down the upper back and under the arms for improved breathability and temperature regulation. Thumbholes prevent cuffs from riding up and exposing your wrists to cold air.
- Stretch FlashDry™ fleece hybrid with honeycomb fleece for breathability where you need it
- Thermo3D™ design for ultimate comfort
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Flat-locked seams
- body: 50D 200 g/m² (7.05 oz/yd²) 58% polyester, 37% recycled polyester, 5% elastane hardface fleece with FlashDry™
- panels: 75D 196 g/m² (6.91 oz/yd²) 100% polyester jacquard checkered fleece with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 280 g (9.88 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
When warmth without weight is your main concern, our new ThermoBall™ technology offers packable protection in cold, wet weather for unprecedented versatility. A full-zip fleece midlayer is designed to keep you dry and comfortable while moving fast on the trail.Shop This Outfit