Ideal for fast hikes and multi-day backpacking trips, this new lightweight layering top features the revolutionary new FlashDry™ technology that dramatically improves dry time and increases breathability in a way wicking technology never has. Long-sleeve shirt features a flattering v-neck silhouette.
- Fabric contains FlashDry™; derived from volcanic minerals, it improves wicking and drying times
- Stretch fabric for ease of movement
- Flattering V-neck
- Flat-locked seams for comfort
- Rotated seams for comfort while wearing a backpack
- Gusseted underarms
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- 50D 130 g/m² (3.77 oz/yd2) 100% polyester with FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 160 g (5.64 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.