Designed for covering maximum miles, in minimum time, in any weather, this new lightweight, low-profile, highly compressible shell sheds rain to keep you dry. New waterproof, breathable, seam sealed rain coat is constructed with FlashDry™ technology which dramatically improves dry time and breathability in a revolutionary way.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Shoulder abrasion-resistant print
- Internal pre-cinched elastic drawcord and taffeta tunnel
- Internal stretch cuff covered with waterproof, breathable self fabric cuff
- 50D 119 g/m² (3.451 oz/yd2) 100% polyester HyVent® 2.5L with FlashDry™ laminate
- Avg Weight:
- 390 g (13.76 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.