Scale the wall wearing our stretch woven nylon pant for rugged protection against abrasion and the elements. TNF™ Apex Aerobic has a CFM 10 windproof rating and enhances overall stretch and mobility during fast-moving alpine adventures. This all-mountain tool has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture upon contact.
- Stretch woven nylon fabric breathes well, reduces bulk and resists abrasion
- Super-low-profile waist construction
- Anatomical lumbar fit is harness and pack-belt friendly
- Dual zippered hand pockets
- Summit Series® Verto Climb Collection has a climbing-specific fit designed for vertical movement
- Summit Series® Collection is harness and pack-compatible
- 196 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—91% nylon, 9% elastane double weave with DWR
- Avg Weight:
- 14.8 oz (420 g)
- Lifetime Warranty
TNF™ Apex soft shell fabrics are a signature material, researched and developed exclusively by The North Face®. TNF™ Apex offers the dynamic duo of a tightly woven abrasion-phobic face for protection, and a soft-brushed interior for performance and comfort. Built to stretch for comfort and mobility, TNF™ Apex is also treated with our Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish to achieve the ideal balance between weather resistance and breathability.
TNF™ Apex Aerobic The lightest and most breathable of the TNF™ Apex fabrics, TNF™ Apex Aerobic offers the greatest stretch and mobility, making it ideal for running, cycling and other highly mobile aerobic activities.
TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock The most protective TNF™ Apex fabric, TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock is virtually waterproof and windproof while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. The fabric is ideal for trekking, skiing and snowshoeing in challenging, inclement weather conditions.
TNF™ Apex Universal The most versatile of the TNF™ Apex Fabrics, TNF™ Apex Universal is both breathable and water resistant, making it ideal across a wide range of activities and weather conditions.