We've teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer, and other organizations like it, to create this lightweight full-zip jacket. Made with lux Polartec® 100 Micro fleece for warmth without sacrificing breathability. Feminine ruching details at split kangaroo pocket at front cranks up the cute factor. Pink ribbon embroidered at left sleeve. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Attached hood
- Provides warmth and breathability without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- Two hand pockets
- Updated fit
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Updated fit returns to classic favorite
- The North Face® supports Boarding For Breast Cancer with an annual donation
- Limited edition
- 150 g/m² (5.29 oz/yd²) 100% Polyester Polartec® Classic 100 Micro (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Avg Weight:
- 310 g (10.93 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.